Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Introduction to ComputerBytes

Welcome to my first blog!  My name is Jim Parker, I have over 15 years of computer technical support primarily in the K-12 education field in the state of Indiana.  I have multiple certifications between Apple and CompTIA and am always studying for my next certification.
computerbytes technology advice beginners
Photo Courtesy: flickr: abdullah.khan2012

ComputerBytes is a technical advice blog for the non-technical person.  I decided to create this blog as part of my continuing education credits for my triennial re-certification of CompTIA's A+ certification.  

I will post weekly, information and how-to articles that reader's can use for helping them with their computers, tablets, cell phones, etc. 

Feel free to contact me with some questions you have or ideas you'd like explained further!